Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Its 4 in the Morn

Sooooo I totally have jet lag! Ok so I'm just gonna give you guys some info right now
My address!! If anyone wants to send me post cards or anything that would be awesome cuz it would be really fun to get mail! 
Minami Azabu 2-8-12, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106 

I'm meeting Yuri today and getting my phone and running errands! Yesterday was orentation which was at times very boring, sometimes fun and very stressful. I found out one of my classes is gonna emphasis stuff I really dont care about so I'm gonna try and get into a Japanese class. The probably is My History class that I need to be in is at the time of the class I think I will be placed in...but I'm not sure, I'll just see what will happen. Hopefully Japanese classes here are a lot harder so I'm in a lower level; I actually wouldnt mind because it would be nice to reemphasis the stuff I learned this semester so well see I'm a little worried about but I'm sure it will be fine. One of my big worries for the semester is the homework load. I am taking a lot of classes for study abroad and this is just a regular semester for everyone here so its not like my teachers are gonna care that some of the students are exchange students and not regular students. I also found out all my classes are english which is kinda a bummer but I guess it makes sense this is an american school. 
I am excited to start school to though. My classes seem really interesting and I am excited to make friends. Oh and I am probably gonna join a girls hip hop club and I want to join the break dance club but I'm a little scared because I am pretty sure there are no girls in it and thats why they have the girls hip hop club because someone told me they used to be one club and then did this soooo I dunno we will see! I am excited!!!! =D

1 comment:

  1. by chance do you know how much it costs to send snail mail to japan?

    ReplyDelete